2022 Coyotes Spring Season
The Coyotes Lacrosse Club is excited to announce that our Spring 2022 registration is live! The Spring season will focus on skill development for all our players through structured practices and WBLL-league gameplay.
We strongly encourage beginners to join our club and try the sport of lacrosse!
- Team try-outs for 12U and 14U will be the first two weeks of Feb. All players will be placed on a team based on ability.
- Team Practices for 10U/8U/Pups will begin late February
- Teams will typically practice 1-2x per week with games on the weekend
- First weekend of league games (WBLL) is March 12 for 10A, 12A, and 14A
- All teams will play games starting March 19
- Final weekend of Spring Games is May 21/21 (including Playoffs)
- No games or practices over spring break (April 2 - 10). We realize this week doesn't cover everyone's spring break exactly but we tried to hit at least one of the weekends.
*Field Space is allocated to Coyotes mid/late January and will be communicated once the schedule is set. We have very little flexibility to change times/days/locations based on what the towns give us.